If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Prohibited goods include
1. These include explosives, flammables, corrosives, toxics, acids-bases and radioactive items such as gunpowders, firecrackers gasoline, alcohol kerosene, lacquers, matches, pesticides and more. The “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chemistries” published by Industry Press lists all the dangerous chemicals in the Chemical Products section.
2. Narcotics such as morphine, cocaine, and opium are psychotropic substances. Items that are prohibited from being circulated or delivered by national laws such as guns, foreign or domestic currencies, etc. ;
3. Perishables and all types of live animals including fresh fish, meat, etc. ).
4. Items that harm public health include bones (including incinerated ones), animal skins which have not yet been nitrated as well as animal bones made without medicine.
5. Reactionary publications, books or windows, or materials that are obscene, etc.
6. If you want to know more about the
If the item you’re sending isn’t listed in “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chemistries”, you will need to provide a certificate from the first-level department for chemical product identification in your local market confirming the product in question is non-hazardous. Mail, it is the responsibility of the relevant appraisal department to provide the results. Tongrun supplies you with nanopowder material. Consultations are available at any time if you have questions about which powders you can mail. Moreover, the company operates an import-export business for nanomaterials. Click here to access the following information:
These are the specific classifications
(1) Valueds: gold bricks, coins, silver bars and platinum.
(2) Checks, cash, credit cards or phone cards; blank travel tickets; non-cash tickets
Antiques, handicrafts and art: Ming Dynasty porcelains and exquisite glassware are examples.
Medical samples (4): Diagnostic samples, blood samples and urine samples.
(5) A variety of dangerous goods, including those that are flammable, explosives, toxic, strong base-acid and radioactive. Matches (both liquid and solid), detonators (gunpowder), firecrackers; gasoline, kerosene; alcohols (liquids and solids); sulfuric, hydrochloric, nitric, organic, and other chemicals listed in “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chemicals”, published by Chemical Industry Press Of Chemical Supplies.
(6) All forms of potent poisons as well as narcotics and psychotropic drugs. As arsenic or opium.
(7) Items that are prohibited from shipping or circulation by national laws. Cultural relics and weapons are prohibited.
Newspapers, picture books, images, propaganda, audio-visual materials, laserdiscs (VCDs, DVDs, LDs), computer disks, and compact discs with reactionary, obscene, or offensive content.
Obstruction to the public. Bones, including burned bones, animal skins, animal bone that has not been medicated etc.
(10) Animals, plant specimens and their species.
(10) Unrecognisable white powder
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
Pornography, gambling and drugs are also prohibited. Guns, knives etc. All of the above is not permitted. Some of these products can be mailed through couriers to foreign countries, provided they are not illegal.
Where can you buy high-quality Nano-powder Materials?
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a global chemical supplier and manufacturer with more than 12 years’ experience, is a trusted source for super-high-quality chemicals. Our company is currently developing a range of powder materials. Our OEM service is also available. If you’re looking for
Nano Silver powder
Contact us. Please contact us.
Send us a message.