What is the purpose in nano-silver?
Nano silver is made up of nanoparticles made up of silver. They are utilized as antifungal and antibacterial agents in industries, as well as in water treatments, and consumers’ products (such as cosmetics, clothing and childcare products as well as food containers and numerous other items). Nanosilver is silver elemental silver that has the size of a nanometer scale. The term “nano silver” refers to a fine silver element that has particles smaller than 100nm and generally ranges between 25-50nm. Nano silver’s performance is directly dependent on the size of its particles. The study revealed that , the less size of the particles is, the better the sterilization efficiency.
Nano silver is equivalent to colloidal silver?
The silver colloidal particles are made without the use of a capping agent. In contrast silver nanoparticles are coated by plant extracts. This makes them more durable and safe for human tissue. Additionally, due to technological advancements, the size of nanoparticles has become constant.
Do nano-silver kill bacteria?
Silver is a well-studied antibacterial substance that has been proven to kill bacteria, some fungi, and even certain viruses. The antimicrobial action is due to positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions attack microorganisms by various modes of action.
Nano silver is not visible by the naked eye. Very little nano silver is incorporated into deionized water , forming an antibacterial colloidal solution made of nano silver liquid. The size of its particles is 500 or 1000 times less than the size of cells. It is easy to absorb and excreted and can swiftly and efficiently eliminate one fungus, bacteria, and viruses. It differs from standard antibiotics. Antibiotics are able to kill only a small number of bacteria, but not viruses. Nano-silver is able to kill over 700 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It is regarded as the 2nd “immune system” of the human body.
Does Nano Silver good for you?
As a chemical, silver that is found in the environment is thought to be quite secure. But, most people don’t have enough knowledge about the health and environmental dangers of silver nanoparticles therefore, the consumption of colloidal silver is considered to be a risk.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compared to other chemical and biological disinfectants, nano silver has the ability to kill over 650 varieties of bacteria in just a few minutes. It also provides broad-spectrum sterilization, without any resistance to drugs, and may help in wound healing, cell growth , and even damage. Repair of cells is no harmful reaction and causes no discomfort to skin. This opens the door to a wide range of possibilities for the wide-spread application of nano silver in antibacterial. It is the most recent technology in the field of antibacterial natural substances.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause mild skin and eye irritation to the skin and eyes. It also acts as an mild skin allergen. The inhalation of silver nanoparticles mostly impacts the liver and lungs. It has been proven that silver nanoparticles can be toxic to mammalian cells.
The features of Nano Silver
1. A single antibiotic is able to kill approximately six types of pathogens while nano silver is able to kill thousands of microorganisms that cause disease.
2. Nano silver is able to kill more than 650 types of bacteria in just a few minutes. The unique mechanism for bactericidal kills allows nano silver particles to rapidly kill pathogenic bacteria in small amounts.
3. Nano silver particles possess super permeability, and can easily penetrate as low as 2mm to sterilize, and also have an effective sterilizing effect on common bacteria, persistent bacteria as well as drug-resistant bacteria. They also treat deeper tissue inflammations caused by the fungi.
4. Improve healing of wounds repair and regeneration of damaged cells, reduce muscle growth, promote antibacterial and anti-inflammatory speed up wound healing and decrease the formation of scars.
5. Nano silver particles are created by patented technology and have an outer protective film that is released gradually within the human body, thus the antibacterial effects are long-lasting and durable.
6. Nano silver can be described as a bactericide that is not antibacterial Nano silver is a bactericide that kills many pathogenic microorganisms, and is more effective than antibiotics. The antibacterial properties of nano silver particles 10nm in size can rapidly and effectively kill bacteria, making them cease their reproduction and are unable to reproduce. Next generation drug resistance could be able to effectively ward off repeated attacks caused by resistance to drugs.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles lie between microscopic substances and macroscopic molecules and atoms, showing specific surface effects, small dimensions effects, quantum size effects, and quantum tunnel effects that are macroscopic, and are able to easily penetrate the body of pathogens
2. Nano silver’s size is tiny and the volume percentage of the surface is high. The electronic and bonding condition of the surfaces differ from inside the particle. The lack of coordination between surface atoms results in an increase of active surfaces on the surface that have the fundamental conditions for an antibacterial agent.
3. Nano-silver is a powerful penetrating metal it is able to fully and completely penetrate and kill pathogens, which results in stronger biological effects. It offers the benefits of the highest level of safety, a broad antibacterial spectrum and long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver’s antibacterial properties are much more effective at eliminating pathogenic bacilli, cocci and filamentous fungi than conventional silver Ion antifungal agents. Nano silver particles destroy fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia , and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Supplier of Nanosilver
Advanc3dmaterials is a reputable global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than twelve years experience in offering high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Our company has created a variety that includes powders. We offer OEM services. If you’re looking for Nano Silver powder, please get in touch with us. Click on the desired products and send us an email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org