If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Molybdenum Carbide Powder
The molecular formula
Mo2C is a metal with a molecular mass of 203.88. The carbon content is 5.89%. It is a dark grey metal powder with tightly packed hexagonal lattice. It is 9.18g/cm in density and has a melting point at 2690. This new functional material has a high melting temperature and hardness. It is also good at thermal and mechanical stability and corrosion resistance. It is used extensively for wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, and wear resistance. site.
Molybdenum carbide’s hexagonal crystal structure is a = 0.30029 and c= 0.472895. Micro Vickers hardness is 1950kg/mm2 for load 50g (compared to 2080kg in WC). The melting point for mm2 (which is slightly harder) is 2687.
Molybdenum Cartbide Mo2C Pulp CAS 12069-89-5
What are the possible uses of Molybdenum Carbide Powder
Molybdenum carbide is a novel type of functional material. It has an excellent melting point, hardness, and resistance to corrosion. It has been used extensively in many high temperature, wear and chemical corrosion areas. It also has similar electronic structures and catalytic characteristics to the noble metal.
1. Because of its electronic structure and catalytic performance similar to noble metals, molybdenum carbide can be widely used as a catalyst for reactions involving hydrogens, such as the isomerization of alkanes, the hydrogenation of unsaturated hydrocarbons, hydrodesulfurization, and denitrification;
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important part of molybdenum-molybdenum carbide hard coatings and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as wear-resistant and wear-resistant coatings;
3. Molybdenum-carbide is widely used in hydrogen related reactions such as alkanes.
4. Molybdenum-free special alloys and engineering clays can be made using molybdenum carbide.
5. Molybdenum carbide is used as a super-hard tool material. It can also be used as a wear-resistant material. A heating element material or high-temperature structure material.
6. Molybdenum caride is used for the production of wear-resistant films as well as semiconductor films.
7. Molybdenum-carbide can be used to make special alloys and engineering ceramics without chromium.
Molybdenum Carbide Powder
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional
Over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here
Please contact us
Send an inquiry