If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
, which has the chemical symbol AIN and is an atomic-crystal, is a compound with covalent bonds. Aluminum nitride has a hexagonal system of crystals, wurtzite, and is non-toxic.
Aluminum Nitride Powder Properties
Aluminum nitride, or AlN, has many characteristics, including high strength, volume resistivity, insulation withstand voltage and thermal expansion coefficient. Recently, it is used not just as a reinforcing or sintering phase for structural ceramics. Its performance in ceramic electronic substrates, packaging materials and other fields is superior to that of alumina.
Aluminum nitride, with its high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion coefficient is an excellent thermal shock material. Aluminum nitride resists corrosion when molten and is a good crucible material to melt and cast pure iron, aluminum and aluminum alloys. Aluminum nitride also has excellent dielectric properties. It is a promising material for electrical components.
Aluminum Nitride powder Applications
1. Aluminum nitride has a high purity, small particle sizes and high activity. It is the main raw materials for high thermal conductivity Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Substrates.
2. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic substrate with high thermal conductivity. It has low expansion coefficients, high strength and resistance to chemical corrosion. It is a great material for packaging and heat dissipation of large integrated circuits.
The hardness of aluminum nitride is much higher than traditional alumina.
4. AIN ceramics have the ability to resist heat, melt erosion, thermal shock, and can be used to make GaAs crystal crucibles. They can also be used for high-temperature turbine corrosion resistant parts, as well as magnetic fluid generation devices.
5. Aluminum nitride can be made into super-large integrated-circuit substrates, high-frequency piezoelectric components and other products.
6. Aluminum nitride resists heat, is resistant against corrosion caused by molten steel, and is stable with acid. It corrodes more easily in an alkaline solution. When exposed to humidity, the new AIN surface will form a very fine oxide film. AIN ceramics can be used to replace toxic ceramics made of beryllium and have good metallization characteristics. They are also widely used in electronics.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years experience. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high-quality Aluminum Nitride Powder.
Send an inquiry.